Hotel, Restaurant, Culinary Arts
Cypress College’s Hotel, Restaurant, Culinary Arts Program engages students in a hands-on, state-of-the-art learning environment designed to prepare students to become leaders in the hospitality and culinary industries.
Dedicated culinarians and hospitality professionals guide students through the Hotel, Restaurant and Culinary Arts program offerings. Associate of Science Degrees and Certificates in Hotel Management, Restaurant Management, Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry prepare students for a challenging career. Program highlights include:
- Comprehensive, hands-on, high quality education
- Experienced, passionate faculty
- Accredited degrees and certificates
- Small classes with faculty and student interaction
- Affordable Tuition
- Career Fair
- Job Opportunities with Local Hospitality Employers
- University Transfer Partnerships
- Cypress Bistro – Student Run Restaurant
- State of the Art Culinary Learning Facility
To learn more, visit the Counseling website or contact the Counseling office at (714) 484-7015 to make an appointment with a CTE counselor.
All Cypress College Hotel, Restaurant, Culinary Arts classes are located at the NOCCCD Anaheim Campus, located at 1830 W. Romneya Drive, off Euclid between the 5 and 91 freeways.
HRC textbooks are available for purchase at the Cypress College Campus Bookstore, (714) 484-7336.
1830 W. Romneya, Anaheim, NOCCCD Anaheim Campus