Ann Sheridan-Solis, C.P.A.
Phone: (714) 484-7000 Ext: 48037
Office Hours: Tuesday 9:30–10:45 a.m. and 12:45–2:45 p.m.; Thursday 9:30–10:45 a.m. and 12:45–1:15 p.m.
Location: Business Division (Room 206-15) 2nd Floor – Business Building
About Professor Sheridan-Solis
I have been teaching Accounting since 1999 at Cypress College, Mount San Antonio College, Rio Hondo College, and Fullerton College. Presently, I am teaching the following courses at Cypress College:
- ACCT 101 Financial Accounting
- ACCT 102 Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 202 Cost Accounting
- ACCT 204 Governmental & Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Cal Poly Pomona University
- Associate Arts Degree, Mount San Antonio College
I am a Certified Public Accountant. I have experience as a financial statement auditor specializing in not-for-profit entities. Additionally, I audited governmental entities and various corporate entities. I also gained experience teaching in-house audit seminars for a CPA firm and teaching for Becker CPA Exam Review course.
I love to read, go for nature walks, and to enjoy life! I am always interested in assisting my students in reaching their goals and objectives. I have helped many students to transfer to four-year universities, applying for scholarships, preparing for the CPA exam, and in getting accounting jobs with various entities, such as cities, school districts, the Board of Equalization (BOE) and the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
ACCT 102 Managerial Accounting
Students will learn how to:
- prepare and analyze the flow of costs in a business using the job order cost system and the process cost system.
- compute and apply variance analysis for decision making purposes.